5.01.2011

Out Like A Lamb.

I know that it's March, and not April, that's "In like a lion, out like a lamb". But the last day of April was as soft and sweet as any day in March could hope to be. I stepped outside on my way to work and was immediately overcome with feelings of gratitude. The sun was warm, the breeze was mild, and everything smelled like Jasmine. Which happens to be one of my favorite scents. I'm very aware of the fact that I will never forget this Spring. The past few months have been pivotal for me; so many things have changed in a short period of time. I keep trying to think of ways to verbalize it. I want to make a list of all the things that have changed, and of all the good that's come with waking up from a 20 year long Winter. But it's a long list. And it's 1:07 AM. This was supposed to be a waaay cooler post. Much more informative. And much more poetic. It's the thought that counts, right?

-LG

No comments:

Post a Comment