4.25.2011

Drizzle My Nizzle.

It's raining. And I am far from pleased. I do not possess an umbrella. Or a rain jacket. How have I managed to exist in this city for almost two years without either of these items? Good question. Anyway, it's Monday and I have eight hours of work ahead of me. I got ready freakishly fast today so I thought I would use that extra time to let you all know what will be coming up next: my day with Melanie in the kitchen, my weekend with my sisters, my successful goat cheese confections, and Alexa's recipe as well! For some reason unbeknownst to me, my manager scheduled me for 30 hours this week. I'm not complaining, as I have come to really enjoy my paycheck. But this means I will be very unpleasantly busy. My recipe for this week will have to accommodate that. This will be the last week that Alexa and I do random recipes! Starting next week we will be departing on our culinary adventure around the world! This week we'll be discussing what country we want to do first and I am very excited. A friend of mine got me a gluten free cookbook for my birthday that has Mexican, Italian, and Asian recipes so I can't wait to start cooking my way through it. Anyway it's time for me to run. I can't tell you how much I look forward to standing behind a register for eight hours. It's a transcendent experience, truly. Happy Monday! I hope the sun is shining wherever you are.

-LG

No comments:

Post a Comment