4.07.2011

Heads Up.

You all have a bit of a rant coming your way. Actually, I take that back. It's more of a confession with rant-like undertones. I would write it now but I'm about to have an awesome phone conversation with a long lost best friend who seems to have fallen down the rabbit hole that we refer to as the California public university system.

Before I go, however, I will give you an education update: my withdrawal from two of my classes is 90% complete, which means that I will officially have a five and a half day weekend until the end of the semester. Also, the community college catalog continues to reveal more and more treasures that I am dying to take over the course of the next two semesters. Some of these include fencing and archery (what?!? I know. Both of which I have always always always wanted to learn), photography, lighting for photography, metalworking, tango, salsa, figure drawing, clothing construction, lingerie construction (which I am stoked for and hope it's available), weaving...I know that there are more but I can't remember off the top of my head. Anyway, it's looking like it's gonna be closer to a two year university hiatus. Shucks, isn't that a shame.

-LG

2 comments:

  1. I want to take ALL of those classes! I recently learned how to make pasties. Something so fun that I'll never wear. ::sigh::

    Also, I was a pretty bad ass fencer in my day. I still have my doe skin glove.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pasties as in those handy dandy nipple covers?

    And you fenced?! You are just a trove of treasures! I was a pretty hardcore staff fighter in my day. Granted, my staff was a branch I took home from Tahoe and my only adversary was a punching bag hanging from a tree in my back yard but STILL!

    ReplyDelete