4.05.2011

The Prodigal Blogger Returns.

Hello all! I'm back. Let me apologize for my week-long absence. The only explanation I can offer you is that it was my Spring Break and I wanted to spend as much time soaking up the sun and as little time in front of my computer as possible. It was a great success. The weather was beautiful the entire week and the sun was so energizing! I felt productive and did, in fact, get things done. Like buy a pretty lilac dress, for example. Anyhow, I have a few posts in mind: projects to share with you, some goodies that I made, shopping finds, and (as usual) some musings on life. Or rather, musings on blogging. While the weather today isn't quuiiite as lovely as it has been, it's still technically sunny. So until class tonight I'm going to take this opportunity to get things done inside. I have some more wedding research to do for my sister, perhaps a dress to hem, some painting to do, and some grocery shopping. That last one can only take place after I've retrieved my debit card from the ATM I left it in yesterday. Yeah. I would do that. And that's assuming that nobody took it. So I hope everybody has a wonderful Tuesday and I will be back as soon as I can to start filling you in on my past week. Toodles!

-LG

And PS. I think my experiment is failing. The Michael Kors post is STILL getting more views than any of the others. I think I'll have to reformulate the experiment. I shall be mulling this over today.

No comments:

Post a Comment