1.09.2011

The Best Laid Plans.

I wanted to post a few ideas I have for the future of this blog. Essentially it's an inspiration blog but I also want to make it a place where other artists have the opportunity to show their work and get their name out there. This most likely won't happen for months to come but I'll do posts on local artists/designers and hopefully include interviews along with it! I want to eventually make it a monthly a feature. And I'm hoping that by telling you all my ideas, I'll actually follow through with them! That being said, if there are any artists/designers/passionate folk out there in the San Francisco area who want to be featured on my most prestigious and sought after blog, send me an email! I look forward to hearing from you! (I'm laughing as I write this as I'm currently my only viewer).

-LG

No comments:

Post a Comment