1.16.2011

Reunited and it Feels So Good.

Today Chelsea and I are celebrating getting 2/3 of our photoshoots done with a thrifting trip. I know. Twice in one week. I can hardly contain myself. You may be thinking "Lauren, is that a little excessive? I mean, come on". My answer to all you skeptics is that there is no such thing as excessive thrifting. The extreme frugal nature of thrifting and taking multiple trips cancel each other out. Anyway, on that note we're about to leave! A trip to the Goodwill on Haight again and perhaps this time I'll actually leave with a coat. They have a massive amount of wool trenches right now that are all amazing. And I had to force myself to leave behind a vintage Ungaro sweater, complete with shoulder pads, because I had nothing to wear it with and generally that's a rule of mine for shopping. Anyway, after that we're gonna hit up Thrift Town on Mission because I've never been and apparently it's the Costco of thrift stores. And now I'm being rushed to leave so off we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment