1.24.2011

Roasting in January.

First I am so excited because Magda over at Art Monqui has featured a pencil piece of mine on her blog and I am honored! She is successfully doing what I someday hope to do and that is to showcase San Francisco artistic talent. I definitely look to her blog for inspiration and highly recommend that you all go take a look at some of the other artists walking these concrete streets of our fair city.

I have to go to sleep at a decent hour tonight since I have to wake up in 5 hours to get ready for work (in case some of you hadn't noticed, I've been pulling all nighters for the better part of a month). But I wanted to share with you a little preview of the roast vegetables recipe to come!


I'll be posting the recipes with pictures tomorrow! Sleep tight, all.

-LG

No comments:

Post a Comment