1.31.2011

Deadline.

I don't have work or class on Friday so I'm giving myself a deadline of sorts. Since it's been a few weeks since I've produced anything (note to self: starting a demanding job right after declaring increased production is a terrible idea), then I have to sketch/paint/charcoal/draw five things at least one thing on Friday. And catch up on my school work. And catch up on my sleep. And catch up on my life in general. Now that it is out on the world wide web, I have to do it! If I don't, I want a thousand mean comments. Deal? Deal.

On another note, I'm gonna do an outfit post today, even though I waited until just now to take the pictures. I need to start taking them at the beginning of the day before my makeup melts off and my hair rebels. So for now maybe just ignore everything from the neck up. This is one of the few times I'm happy about the crap quality of my pictures.


New Sparkle and Fade sweater from Urban Outfitters, on sale for $32. I only ever shop the sales there cuz I'm not gonna pay $100 to look like I just rolled out of a dumpster in my toddler sister's dress. It is true, I love to look at all the pretty goods hanging on their racks. But at the same time, just walking near the entrance of an Urban Outfitters makes me angry because it's one giant contradiction. The amount of money you pay there to look like you got dressed by your blind, drunk, touched-in-the-head cousin is just a little bit ridiculous. However, I'm a huge hypocrite because sometimes it's fun to look like a malnourished street urchin. So that's all I have to say about that.



Target brand Doc Marten imitation boots from years ago.
F21 high waisted gray skinnies.
H&M lace top.
Urban Outfitters sweater (which, for the record, I bought because it actually does keep me relatively warm. I was dying at work). 
I was gonna say that the outfit/I look better in person but this hasn't been confirmed. I know my hair is making everyone jealous, though, so if anybody wants a tutorial on how to tease the crap out of your hair, hairspray it to high heaven, and pull it back in a bun to make it look like there's some volume under there, let me know. Unfortunately I still haven't quite pinned down how I get that awesome static cling effect, but I'm working on it. So far this is the formula: 1. wake up 2. stare at self in mirror 3. static. 

Now I am off to do some reading and get ready for Tuesday! Adios all.

-LG

No comments:

Post a Comment