1.31.2011

TFLN.

Before I actually have you all fooled into thinking that I am in fact doing my school work, here are a few Texts From Last Night like I promised you!

(720) Just lost my virginity while listening to rick astley. torn between horror and jubilation.


(971): I have two black x marks on my hands.
(503): Yep you got cut off last night after a stripper bent over in front of you and you screamed very loudly 'I can see your soul from here'
(971): damnit I wish I could remember that.


(678): I read the police report. You asked the cop if you could use his in-car computer to update your facebook. No way to ge out of a DUI.


I realize that everybody has different TFLN taste, so bear with me if you don't find any of these funny. At least one is bound to make you laugh! More to come, friends.

-LG

No comments:

Post a Comment