1.23.2011

Pages.

I'm working on getting pages onto the blog. Right now I have an Art page and eventually I'll have DIY, establishment reviews (antique shopping, thrifting, restaurants, book stores, etc.), and perhaps an outfit page, I'm not sure yet! So once I get more content it will be easier to fluff up the pages.

I also wanted to announce a list of reviews I plan on doing soon!
-Ambiance
-Chronicle Books
-Past Perfect
-The Other Shop

I know I've mentioned 3/4 of those already but I want to try to interview the proprietors (I'm a terrible interviewer so we'll see how that goes) and talk about what they currently have in their stores. These are some places that I love to visit and I want to spread the wealth around so I'm hoping that by doing reviews on here, my favorite places will get more foot traffic.

 We'll be celebrating my mom's birthday tonight so I get two family gatherings in one weekend! I'm gonna be roasting root vegetables with herbes de'provence which will be delightful. I also want to do some with lemon and rosemary so I'll let you know how that goes. Roasted vegetables are some of the easiest things to make so maybe I'll post the recipe/process tonight or tomorrow!

Enjoy your Sunday!

-LG

No comments:

Post a Comment