2.28.2011

Coming Up Short.

I have this pesky little habit of doubting myself when it comes to some DIYs. I had the apartment to myself for a bit last night and was going to start working on the shorts, but I didn't. I put the pants on, stared, rotated, stared, folded, stared, tightened, stared, etc etc etc. But I'm too afraid to cut! Here's the thing, though. They're not pleated, they're elastic. This means they don't go from fitted to flared, they just poof. I suppose I could remove the elastic and add darts in the front in back but wow I don't want to do that. Then I considered keeping the coral ones full length but pegging the ankles so that they're voluminous at the waist and fitted down through the calf. As far as the gray ones go, I'm tempted to just keep them as is. They fit like a wide leg trouser which is quite nice. The question is, am I being lazy or are these really the ideal choices for each pant? Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment