2.16.2011

Maybe, Baby.

I've been thinking the past few days about the possibility of doing a "How I'd Wear It" feature. It's pretty self explanatory so I won't go into detail. But I will present you with my reasons for not doing it:
  1. I don't stay very up to date on trends. Yes, I absorb them through the blogs I follow and because I walk around with my eyes open. But I have very little patience when it comes to fashion magazines. I have even less patience for trolling Style.com to look at all the runway shows. That's just not going to happen. Therefore, if I did do a "How I'd Wear It" feature every now and then, it would either always be things that are no longer on the cutting edge of fashion. They'd be closer to the gentle slope of fashion, if you get what I mean.
  2. I still lack a decent camera. This means that if I were to put outfits together on myself, you wouldn't be able to see them very well. Which would lead me to creating photo collages of some sort, which I don't know how to make. Plus, the collages would consist of items that I don't own. And if I'm being honest, that is just depressing. 
  3. Third and finally, this would only be a successful venture if my reader...s...even care about what I'm wearing and how I'm wearing it! Ha! 
So. You can see why I'm hesitant to try this out. But actually, as I sit here typing this, it's occurring to me that it wouldn't necessarily have to feature the trendiest of trends. It could just be some of my random articles of clothing and perhaps some thrift store finds. I don't know, we'll see. My birthday's coming up and I'm putting a new camera at the top of my list, which will open up many possibilities. I shall keep you all posted. Until then I'll continue posting the occasional outfit pic, seeing as I haven't received any comments saying "We don't give a shit!!!". I'll take that as encouragement to continue. I hope everyone is enjoying their week and the erratic weather we've been having. Happy Wednesday, all.


-LG


PS If any of you particularly like the idea of "How I'd Wear It", please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment