2.13.2011

Lately...

I've been getting awesome jewelry ideas. It's on my giant list that I start learning how to make jewelry/work with metal and I'm wishing that I had learned a long time ago. I'm going to start sketching my ideas out so that when the time comes, I remember them all and I'm able to make them a reality. At the flea market awhile ago I bought a bunch of old, broken watches for a few bucks each. I took them apart and saved all the individual pieces. One of them I wear kind of as a bracelet, and you can see it in some of my pictures. But the gears of the watches are my favorite part. And they have served as the inspiration for the pieces I want to make. Strangely enough, they're all gold, and I don't wear gold jewelry. But I would wear these. This is possibly one of the most pointless posts ever since I'm not showing you any pictures or going into detail about my plans. How mean am I!

-LG

No comments:

Post a Comment