3.24.2011

Branching Out.

A few weeks ago I was reading Love Aesthetics, one of my favorite blogs based out of the Netherlands, and came across yet another DIY I'm DIYing to try (see what I did there?). Ivania is the queen of minimalism and her blog is full of DIY's that continue to end up on my To Do List. This one is a floating clothing rack made from a painted tree branch.



This is so beyond perfect for me. First of all, I'm obsessed with trees. And I love implementing outdoor elements in the indoors. This is another project that can't happen until my living situation is very different, and so I've put it to the back of my mind. But today I came across this post on Apartment Therapy:


If I had to choose between the two, I would go with the clothes rack. I feel it makes a much larger impact. HOWEVER! I can't get away from this. Blast and damn sharing a room! It doesn't bother me until awesome ideas like this come around. Some day I'll have a studio apartment to myself and it will be fabulous. Which do you like better? Do you like it at all?

-LG

No comments:

Post a Comment