3.10.2011

Winning.

I finished the shorts. I finished the coral shorts. I'm not even excited that I have a new pair of pretty, springy, poofy shorts. I'm excited that I actually finished them! To be photographed tomorrow before I leave for work. I'm covering for a coworker for a few hours and then out to dinner for roomie's boyfriend's birthday dinner! We're going out for BBQ in the Haight and then coming back to our place to continue the celebrations. Along with the shorts I'll share pictures of my most recent purchases. A new pair of tapered black trousers, a cropped floral top, and a puff sleeved shift dress. All on sale. I'm a boss.

Meanwhile, sister dearest has asked me to hunt down florists for her wedding. Let me just gush for a second about how happy this kind of task makes me. I immediately jump into research mode, not only trying to find florists in the area that she'll be married, but looking for arrangement styles based on what she likes, flowers, colors, etc. I've got to get estimates, negotiate, collaborate, come up with alternatives...I am in my element, folks. So far I've found a florist that is based out of San Francisco AND out of Secret Wedding Location. I'm not sure if it needs to be a secret but I just decided it does. It adds intrigue. Anyway, how perfect is that! I can physically go in and discuss the flowers with them. I probably will Tuesday. Their storefront is on my way to an errand I have to run and I am PUMPED! And Saturday after my game she's coming in to the city so that we can make a trip to Britex, a successful one this time, and start narrowing down her colors. Then on Sunday I'm taking roomie to Ambiance. That's right, I'm popping her Ambiance cherry. You all probably think I'm getting paid for all this advertising but I'm not. I just like it there that much. I'm not sure which one we'll go to. I've been to the one in Haight already, and I live in the one on Union. So I'm thinking I'll have us adventure over to Noe Valley so that it's an experience for all of us. I'm so glad the weekend is here. It's panning out to be a good one, folks.

-LG

No comments:

Post a Comment