3.02.2011

Hello, Gorgeous.

So before I share my most recent purchases mentioned in yesterday's post, let me just drool over something first.


Giuseppe Zanotti suede wedges. Um, hello there, you. If I remember correctly, I saw these on Kate Bosworth as she's wearing them in the shoot for her Nylon cover. And if I remember correctly, they were SEA FOAM GREEN! I would kill myself in these but that is most definitely not the point. Moving on.


Earrings that were appropriately dubbed "ravishing" by a coworker today. If it were up to me, they would be a bit bigger. Either way they are quite fabulous. Photographed on top of my astronomy textbook, naturally.


Cannot wait for a reason to wear this dress. First so that I can tell everyone that it was $10. Second because it's so pretty.  
You like that shower curtain? Me too. 




Large, cat eye sunglasses. Pictured in front of my favorite print that never fails to make me happy. 

While I was in Sonoma I bought a one piece bathing suit that is a TOTAL 80's throwback and looks suspiciously like one my mom had (I think. I may be making that up). I got that for $10 as well. Does homegirl know how to nab a deal, or what? Anyway, I'll be taking a picture of that as well very soon. Lauren, you probably should have just taken a picture today when you photographed everything else...

I had to wake up at 5:15 this morning, so needless to say I'm a little fried. But I get to sleep in tomorrow! I have all day Friday to myself, first soccer game on Saturday, and a date with my mom and sister on Sunday. We're going to Britex, which is...a beautiful place. Let me just tell you about Britex. It's a 4 story fabric store downtown on Geary. It's impeccably organized, with a floor devoted entirely to notions, ribbons, buttons, trims, etc etc etc. It's a high end store, so by no means is it cheap. But it is a place to dream. Last time I was in there, someone had made a gorgeous dress out of different colors of tulle on a mannequin. It wasn't wearable but it was the ultimate princess/fairy dress. I immediately felt like a 6 year old again. Anyhow, I'll take pictures! 

And congratulations, everyone, on making it halfway through the week. Give yourselves a pat on the back.

-LG 

No comments:

Post a Comment